Sunday, September 18, 2005


Yesterday, after I came home from shopping, I went to open my door and my neighbor's cat ran up the steps. Well, before I could close the door, he ran into my apartment. He wandered around for a bit, snooping around, checking out my fish and my hamster (as seen in this photo). I could not get him to leave! Finally, I tricked him by taking a bag of hamster food and shaking it. That got his attention. I put the bag of hamster food outside on my porch and he went to inspect it. As soon as he was outside, I shut my door. The poor kitty just looked at me from outside, and I almost felt bad. But I am sure Squeakers about had a heart attack when she saw that big cat looking at her - hehe. The whole incident was hilarious. I was laughing about it all afternoon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger