Monday, October 31, 2005

Blast From The Past




I don't know if anyone remembers Chinese Jacks, but I do. It was one of those 80's fads. What you did was to buy a package of colored rings, which you would hook together to a central ring. I don't really remember how to play though, but it seemed to me that you would put one jack in the palm of your hand and toss it up and try to cath it on the back of your hand. If you did that, then you went to two, then three, etc. I remember being quite good at it though. I wish I still knew how to play! lol.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger