Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas!!!

While we didn't have a white Christmas in B-Town, we did have a bright Christmas. It was a nice day. Sunny and almost warm. I think the high was around 65 or so. Not that I went outside today. I had such a bad headache today and joint pain. Figures! I didn't get the flu or anything this Christmas, but I still paid the piper in other ways. The Christmas curse continues!

So I lounged around in my pj's all day, and opened my presents this afternoon. I spent Christmas Eve at my folks' house, eating, talking and watching "A Christmas Story." I love that movie. It is absofreakinlutely hilarious! It was a nice, quiet Christmas, but it just wasn't the same without my grandma there. It never will be the same again. I guess we will have to start new Christmas traditions. One thing that is sure to NOT become a Christmas tradition is having pork roast for Christmas Eve dinner. It wasn't totally terrible (I did put bbq sauce on mine), but the my folks and my bro didn't like it one bit. It just was kinda tasteless. But the dessert was good! My mom bought caramel apple pie, cheescake and Smith's cookies. Yummm yummm yummm. Despite the lackluster dinner, Christmas Eve was pretty darned nice.

My bro gave me an iPod for Christmas, so I was up all night last night transfering songs to it. I think I went to bed around 4:30 am, which is probably the time my folks and bro woke up this morning (poor Mark had to work on Christmas). My iPod is well-stocked now - hehe. It was a pretty darned cool gift. I had been coveting my bro's iPod for quite some time, so he bought me my very own. It was supa cool of him, and very unexpected. I take back all the bad things I ever said about him. Thanks bro. You rock! Literally!

Thanks to Veronica, my feet are very happy. She got me these cool massaging slippers for my feet. They will be very, VERY useful after a long day at work, shopping or hiking. Thanks chica!I will bring em on all of my camping trips. Thanks for the Michaels gift card, too. I could spend hours in that store! Gotta love Michaels Thank you berry, berry much.

Thanks to Alicia, I will be smelling very good. I love, LOVE Victoria's Secret Love Spell scent. And she got me the body spray, shower gel and lotion. I am gonna smell soooooooooooo good - lol. And she got me a movie I had been wanting to see for a long time....Little Miss Sunshine. I am gonna watch it in a little bit. Thanks girlie. Thank you so much!! Luv ya!! Give my best to your family and Christmas hugs and kisses to Alana, too!

Thanks to Arlene, I now have a really cute candle to burn, and a handy dandy letter opener (which I always need) , and a very cute froggy. Thanks Arlene!! You are too nice.

And thanks to Cyndi, not only will I smell good after I put on that caramel creme brulee lotion she got me, but so will my apartment when I burn that yummy smelling candle she got me. That thing smells good enough to eat! And I will also be enjoying a nice cup of peppermint hot cocoa (how did you know I love peppermint hot cocoa??? you must have read my mind). Thank you soooooooo much, Cyndi. And I loved the card and how Zach and Gabe signed their names too. Too cute!!!!! Much love to you and your family. And tell your mom Merry Christmas from me, too. Luv ya bunches and bunches!!!

But the best present of all, is having wonderful friends and family to share the holidays with. So thanks, everyone. And I mean everyone. You are truly the best presents anyone could ask for.



...and I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight, merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger