Tuesday, April 03, 2007

American Idol Night

In summary: Melinda rocked. Lakisha and Jordin were awesome. Blake and Chris were good. Gina was not bad. Haley and Phil were so-so. Sanjaya SUCKED.

My bottom 3: Phil, Haley and Sanjaya.

Who's going home: Phil. (Who SHOULD go home and should have gone home a long ass time ago: Stankaya)

I am turning 35 tomorrow, and the only thing that can take the sting out of having another birthday is to see Stankaya take his whiny voice and go the hell home already.

Please, make my birthday wish come true.

1 comment:

Netter said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I couldn't help you with your birthday wish...but if its any help, I feel the same way as you!

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger