Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Stupid Things I Did Today

Just to show everyone how much of a dork I really am, today after I had shut down my computer and was getting ready to leave work, I went to turn off the light above my computer and turned on the computer instead.

And this morning as I was leaving for work, I "found" my sunglasses on the 3rd peg on my key/mail holder, exactly where they had been hanging since Saturday. I went to work on Monday thinking I had lost them, because they are usually hanging on the 1st peg along with my keys. Had I looked a little to the right, I would have seen them. I really need to start seeing the big picture.

Not only am I a dork, I am a blind dork!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger