Tuesday, December 18, 2007

'Tis The Season

am very work-stressed right now. They just dumped something like 60 cases on me...90% of which are Spanish-speaking, and the most Spanish I speak is besame culo....kiss my ass. Yeah. 'Tis the season to be stressed!

So I apologize, in advance, if I come across as rude or asshole-ish to anyone.

This advance apology is good until after I am done with these cases , which may be a while .... hehe

Oh...one thing that made me laugh today is hearing that Britney Spears's lil sister, who is 16, is pregnant.

That's what happens when you have this whack-job



for a sister.

Thanks Spears family, for making me feel better about myself.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger