Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!

Just waiting around til my friend calls me to come pick her up from the bar - lol. I am the DD, but I didn't go out. I was just not up to it. I am still getting over this cold, and frankly, I don't want it to come back! But I do resolve to go out next year to ring in the New Year.

That is my only resolution. I don't normally do resolutions, but what the heck. It can't hurt

I have to go back to my mess of a living room. I am in the middle of "project organization." I am organizing my craft supplies and computer supplies. But to organize, you must first make a mess. And I sure have succeeded in that step - hehe.

Happy 2008!!!



--- someday I may even get around to revamping my blog template...but not tonite ;)

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger