Friday, November 07, 2008

Christmas Ornaments

I made my Christmas ornments last nite and they came out so cute! Check em out.



I made these with clear glass ornaments, filling them with synthetic snow, snowflake sequins, some blue beads, bells, and other misc. things that would fit in that tiny hole - lol. I made a lil pom-pom snowman with pipecleaner arms and hat and tiny black bead eyes and buttons to put inside of the ornament, using a needle and thread to attach it to the metal ornament "lid," using a glue gun to both secure the thread and to create a seal on the ornament to prevent any of the fake snow from leaking out and making a mess. I put other things in other ornaments, too, such as mini stockings (with my friends' names on them), mini ornament snowmen, candy canes and holiday light bulbs.


Here are some more pics:


I love the holidays! Now to make Christmas cards.







No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger