Sunday, January 02, 2005

2005 - a new year, same me

Well, here it is.......January 2, 2005. Hope everyone's New Year was great. I spent mine at a friend's house, but to tell you the truth , I wasn't feeling very good that night....pain is a beeeyach. But it was nice to be around other people who were having fun. Made the pain seem a little less intense. I decided to stay sober for New Year's, which was probably the best thing for me to do. All of my Christmas decorations are still up. And no, I am not trying to extend Christmas or winter for that matter... I am looking foward to srping's arrival. This cold weather just kills me. I don't like it! I guess I will take down my stuff this week. It is back to work tomorrow, after a nice 4 days off. I am not looking foward to that very much, to be perfectly honest. I have to go to the opthamologist this week for an eye exam, and I am not quite sure what to expect there. He is supposed to exam my eyes to make sure I don't go blind or something from this medicine I take, Plaquenil, for arthritis/lupus. On the plus side, the medicine seems to be helping, which is good. Instead of being in pain 4-5 days out of the week, I am down to maybe 1-2 days a week. And that is great for me :) I am not worried about going blind or anything....that is very rare that that happens. I just hate having bright lights shining into my eyes and stuff. I am a complete wimp when it comes to any doctor's appointment. Seems like to I go the freaking doctor every month - lol. Well, here's to hoping this year is full of fun, friends, family, and less doctors' appointments ! Happy New Year...a little late....but better late than never.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger