Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Fake News Story of The Week

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Dozens of spectators were killed and several other injured when Hans Huge, a favorite in the long jump, fell while landing. Hans Huge, the only giant in the competition, landed his jump and then lost his footing, careening some 200 feet into the spectator section. Hans expressed his sorrow at the unfortunate event, saying, "I am truly sorry for any damage I caused by my accident. But it is not my fault that I am so...huge. I am only human. I can fall down just like anyone can." In better news, Hans Huge did set a new world record on this jump, which is not much of a condolence to the families of those killed.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger