Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Monchhichi, Monchhichi...




For some reason, I now have that old "Monchhichi" song in my head, along with the Heat Miser song. Oh whoa is me. Does anyone remember the Monchhichis? They were these cute little monkey-looking dolls with one of the world's most annoying commercial songs....


Monchhichi, Monchhichi,
Oh so soft and cuddle-ly,
With their thumb in their mouth they're really neat,
Fun to wiggle their little feet.
La la la
La la la
Happy, happy monchhichi.
(I love you Monchhichi!)



I don't know why I have this song in my head. I haven't even thought about these silly dolls in ages.

2 comments:

Netter said...

Kim, now you have done it! I now have that stupid song running though my head. I've had this problem before and it took me a couple of months to ditch the Monchhichi theme song. That was just evil.

Kimberly said...

I know - I am so evil - bwah ha ha ha >: )

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger