Tuesday, March 21, 2006

American Idol recap

Ok. I am gonna go out on a limb and say that the 3 people I expect to see in the top 3 on American Idol are Chris, Katharine and Mandisa. I love Elliott, too, but I don't think he will be in the final 3. Final 4, maybe, but not final 3. Mandisa was just awesome tonight. That girl can saaaang! Katharine was amazing, too. I just love her voice. But Chris.....he is in a league of his own. His version of "I Walk The Line" was beyond incredible. Hell, I would probably even buy that as a single. It was great! He took the song and made it his own, which is something a great singer does.


I was disappointed with the judges for saying good things about Kevin's performance. He just totally sucked. Why he is still in the running is beyond me. He needs to go, and he needs to go now.


Bucky was also so-so. While I liked him better than Kevin, that is not saying much.


The others (Kellie, Paris, Lisa, Taylor and Ace) were ok, too. Kellie picked a country song, which is her fortè. She did kinda go off-key a little after the key change though, but I suppose I am nitpicking. She did do a good job though. Kudos to her. Ace was a lot better this week than he was last week (but then, anything would have been an improvement over last week).


Bottom 3? Hmm....Ok...I am gonna say who DESERVES to be in the bottom 3............Bucky, Kevin and Lisa. I like Lisa, but her performance this week was not all that great. I am almost gonna say Taylor maybe, too, since I didn't really care for his performance this week either.


So after all is said and done, I am gonna say it is gonna be bye bye Bucky (even though I think Kevin NEEDS to go home, I think there are enough 11 year-olds and grandmas out there who will vote for him).

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger