Monday, September 18, 2006

They call me Forrest Gimp

God I have such sucky ass joints. My left knee is a freakin' mess and it aches and throbs and makes strange creaking and cracking noises. I wrecked on my dirt bike when I was a teenager (twice) and tore it open to the bone the first time. You would have think I would have learned a lesson from that wreck (as in not to go over jumps!), but nooooooooo. I had to go and do it again a few years later and tear open the same knee. I didn't think much about the future of my bones and joints when I was a kid, but I am sure paying for them now in my old(er) age.

Basically, my left knee is a mass of scar tissue and a completely jacked up knee cap that basically floats around. To put it simple, when you press down on my knee, it feels squishy....like Jell-O (as my mom so colorfully, and grossly, describes it). The knee didn't bother me much back then but it sure is acting up now. Everytime I squat down or step up or down the stairs I can feel a pulling in it. What pisses me off, is that I did it to myself. I should have gone to the doctor when I hurt it the first time, but I didn't. And now it is a mess. I am probably gonna have to go to the doctor about it and just hope and pray he doesn't tell me I have to have surgery. But as bad as it hurts me, I think I will do about anything at this point to make it not hurt - lol. Maybe I am just a big crybaby, but oh well. Wah wah wah. Boo hoo hoo.

You can tell I am having a pity party here, and I am the only one in attendance - lol. Which is probably a good thing, cuz if we had to play any games, I would be hobbling around like a dumbass.

From now on, you can call me Gimp. I give you permission

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger