Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas shopping - oh joy

Oh my gosh. Have I actually finished my Christmas shopping early this year? By golly, I think I have done it! For once, I am actually done shopping early. I braved the mall on Saturday and Target, too. And by this evening after work, I was officially done with my Christmas shopping. Woo hoo!

Not that it was an easy task. I hate shopping. Hate it. I hate malls. I hate going to Wal-Mart. I hate even going to the grocery store. It is too cold after work to drag my ass out of my apartment and trek to the stores from my car. By the time I get in the store, I am an icicle. And it is usually so darned hot in the store that I start to sweat. Then I go back outside, only to re-freeze. My nose starts running and my hands go numb. Yeah. It is so much fun. It just isn't a pleasant experience at all. I much prefer to do my shopping online.

But, I still enjoy buying things for other people, knowing that they will feel special on Christmas when they open my gifts to them. I love giving presents. Much better than I like receiving them. My friend Alicia asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and I really couldn't think of anything I HAD to have. I pretty much have everything I need. I like everything. It is the thought that counts, after all.

Anyway, the fog has returned to B-Town. It was foggy and cold this morning, which didn't really motivate me to want to go to work. I was sooooo sleepy today. I actually had to lie my head down 3 times today....on my 2 breaks and on my lunch break. So sleepy. I am gonna head to bed after I finish this blog entry, as a matter of fact.

I still have to finish my Christmas cards. I am making paper ornaments to put in each of the cards. They are coming out really cute too. Hope everyone likes them :)

Oh shoot. I did forget one thing. I have to go back to Dewar's tomorrow. I bought caramel chews to put in the gift baskets, but I have eaten most of them. Hey. They are yummmers! I couldn't help myself - hehe.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger