Tuesday, January 02, 2007

At least I don't have to hitchhike

Well, my car is in the shop. When I took it to get an oil change and to get thr tires rotated on Friday, the mechanic told me that I would have to take my car in to get the brakes worked on. Seems there are heat cracks in the front rotor and back brake shoe (whatever the hell those things are), and blah blah blah. So I dropped my car off at my folks' house this morning so they could take it in for me. Well, despite having an appointment at 9 am this morning, when I called my mom at 3:30, she told me they hadn't even gotten around to looking at it yet. Grrrrrr. Like my mom said, what the hell good does it do to have an appointment? Anyway, when she picked me up from work this afternoon, she told me they had finally gotten around to looking at it, but it wouldn't be ready til tomorrow to pick it up. So, here's to hoping it will be ready tomorrow. I hate being without a car. But at least I have cool parents who will pick me up and take me to work in the morning when it is friggin' cold outside, and then drive back in the afternoon and pick me up and take me home. It is nice to have cool folks like that Even nicer that they are picking up the bill for the brake job. I don't know what I did to deserve such cool folks, but I sure am glad that I have them!!!!

Am I spoiled? Probably - lol. But I am grateful!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger