Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I am tired, so this is gonna be quick

American Idol......I have one word for you.......Melinda. She was amazing. She should win the whole competition.

Gina, Lakeisha, Jordin, Stephanie and Sabrina were also good. Leslie was ok.

Who sucked? Alaina, Antonella and Haley.

Who should go home? Alaina and Antonella.

Who the voters will pick to go home? Alaina and Haley.

Those are my predictions. And I am sticking to them.

I didn't even get to watch "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?" cuz I fell asleep. But after watching it last night, I already know the answer to that one.

And it is a resounding "no."

That's all I have for tonight. I am beat. I am off to bed.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger