Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sometimes I think I watch American Idol just so I have something to complain about



What is wrong with people's ears??? They kicked off Sundance and Jared and left that whiny-ass-can't-sing-a-note-in-tune Sanjaya. I don't believe it. Well, actually I do.

At least they ditched Antonella. But they chose Haley over Sabrina??? I just don't get it. Sure, Sabrina wasn't that great this last time, but c'mon. Haley is just not good!

But this whole Sanjaya thing just baffles me. Why do people like him? He looks like a darker version of Andy Gibb and sounds like a whinier version of Michael Jackson.

If he wins this thing, I will never watch the show again.

1 comment:

Netter said...

I was totally gagging over the show last night. I mean, COME ON! I can't stand that kid the only thing I can think of is that the young girls like him. Damn teenie boppers, anyway!

I have given up all hope for the American voting public. I'm starting to think that everyone is tone deaf.

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger