Friday, April 20, 2007

I love my macro lens


It was a little on the expensive side, but I love my macro lens. I just started playing around with it tonite, so this isn't the best example of what it can do, but oh well. I am just getting started. I focused on the rim on the candle in this picture, leaving the flame as a blur in the background. I love how the macro lens picks up the little details of the texture of the candle. It is just too cool. (By the way, this is one of those fabulous smelling Pier One Ginger Peach candles)
I can't wait to take more pics with it. Unfortunately, I didn't feel very well today and it was gloomy ouside anyway. But tomorrow it is supposed to be sunny ;)

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger