Tuesday, May 15, 2007

American Idol - the top 3

Oh lordy. I watched American Idol with my mom tonite, and both of us agreed....they were ALL good tonite. Not one of them had a lousy performance, so I can't pick one to be voted off. For once, I am at a loss for words. It rarely happens, so cherish this moment ;)

I can only make a prediction on who is a shoe-in to stay in the competition...... Melinda. I really don't know who is going to be voted off, and based on tonite's performances, I can't say anyone deserves to be voted off. They all put on a great show tonite.

I just don't know.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger