Monday, May 28, 2007

No comprendo espanol (but I am trying)

I didn't do much this weekend. I did do a little shopping (can you say new shoes??? woo hoo). But that was about it. Time to go back to work tomorrow. At least it's a short week. We have this Friday off.

I don't have to go to jury duty tomorrow. I checked and groups 1-25 go tomorrow. I am group 26, so that means Wednesday will be my boring day down at the courts. I so hate jury duty. At least I got my puzzle books and Ipod to take with me. I am so addicted to Kakuro puzzles. They are like Sudoku with a touch of math. Which is ironic, since I suck at math, but then I am weird, so there it is.

Work is kinda kicking my ass lately. I got stuck with about 40 or so cases ... 95% of which was Spanish, by the way ... when a coworker left the unit. I worked my ass off last week and cranked out about 30 cases. But man it left me tired. All I wanted to do after work was come home and lie down. I hope to have the rest of them done this week or by early next week. I just hate having cases looming over me like that.

I want to go camping again soon. But this weekend is Alana's birthday party (she is gonna be 2 yrs old) and then next weekend is my cousin Mike's wedding, so camping won't be for a while. But there will be plenty of pics to take at both of those occasions, so it's all good

I am off to bed. Time to take some sleeping pills and hit the hay. I can never sleep at all on Sunday nights (this is like a Sunday night) so sleeping pills should help some. Otherwise I will spend all night waking up every hour or 2 and never get any actual sleep.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger