Friday, June 01, 2007

F is for Friday

Oh glorious Friday. I was off today and I slept in til 10 am (of course I stayed up til almost 3 am last nite so I had an excuse to sleep in!) I went shopping yesterday after work. I had to find a battery for my car alarm keyless entry remote thingy, and I tell you, that was no easy task! I went to Wal Mart, Targert, Best Buy....no luck. They had every kind of battery BUT the one I needed. So I finally tried Rite Aid and low and behold they had it! Not to mention they also have delicious ice cream. I am eating some Chocolate Malted Crunch right now....the best ice cream in the friggin universe! But I digress.

So, I got my car thingy to work and all is well in the auto world again.

I had to go do my citizenly duty and sit in the jury duty services building for a few hours on Wednesday. Luckily, I didn't have to serve on a panel. I did have to spend about 8 hours of the day down there (they did give us 2 hours for lunch though). I had my Kakuro puzzle books to work on so I did have something to do at least.

It is starting to get hot outside. Ok, well it has been hot for weeks. It is in the 90's everyday now, so I know those 100+ degree summer days are not far off.

Oh joy.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger