Wednesday, December 08, 2004

It's all about me!

I have been told that I am a hard person to get to know, because I keep alot of things inside, and because I am not a very open person. And being such, I have decided to share a few things ...40 to be exact...with you about me that you may not (or may) know:

1) I bite my lower lip when I get nervous or am stressed.
2) I was a virgin til I was 26 years old.
3) I graduated from high school at the top of my class.
4) I am adopted.
5) I didn't get my first real kiss til I was 19.
6) My favorite color is green.
7) My favorite book is "Catch-22" by Joseph Heller.
8) My favorite author is Kurt Vonnegut.
9) My favorite guilty pleasure is watching really cheesy horror movies.
10) I secretly love to watch reruns of "Dawson's Creek."
11) My favorite band is Buffalo Tom....favorite song, "Taillights Fade" also by Buffalo Tom.
12) My favorite movie of all time is "Dr Strangelove"
13) I secretly like to listen to classical music. Mozart rocks! lol
14) I almost flunked Algebra I. I got a D-
15) I am obsessively compulsive when it comes to my front door and my curling irons. I can't go to sleep without making sure the door is locked, and I can't leave the house without first making sure my curling iron is unplugged.
16) My favorite TV show is "Joan of Arcadia"
17) I am allergic to walnuts.
18) I sleep-walk.
19) When I was a kid, I used to have an invisible friend named "Dora."
20) My middle name is Lynn.
21) I am allergic to cats.
22) My biggest turn-on is the smell of a man's cologne...any cologne!
23) I love teddy bears. They are so cute!
24) I used to collect model horses. I still have them...over 400 of them.
25) When I was a kid, my favorite movie was "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band." I knew all the songs and would put on my own Sgt Pepper "show" and sing for an audience of stuffed animals.
26) I never had a pet when I was a kid.
27) I am deathly afraid of heights.
28) I am also terribly afraid of failure.
29) I have a BA and I double-majored in Art and English.
30) I would love to someday become a songwriter and/or playwright.
31) My fingers are double-jointed.
32) When I was in high school, I was called "Forehead" because I had no bangs.
33) I didn't cut my hair all throughout grammar school up until my junior year in high school.
34) I have difficulty trusting people.
35) I have difficulty expressing to people how I feel.
36) I have fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis and/or lupus. The doctor still doesn't know exactly what is wrong with me.
37) I would love to have breast reduction surgery (if I could afford it!)
38) I would love to be an actress or be in a play or something.
39) I taught myself to play the piano and the guitar.
40) I had my first boyfriend when I was a sophomore in high school and his name was Juston Smith.

Ok - so there are 40 things about me that now you know. I guess it is a start .

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger