Monday, January 24, 2005

Chain letters suck !

I came to work today and much to my unsurprise, I have been getting many emails. Granted, most of them are funny and cute, but there are some that I just hate. For example, check this out....



You Got Served!

You have just been KISSED! Tonight at midnight your true love will
realize they like you. something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00 pm
tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock in your
life if you break this chain u will be cursed with relationship problems
for the next 10yrs. Send this to 10people in 15min


Ok.... is it me, or is this just not nice?! I mean, look what it is saying....pass this on or else you will be cursed with relationship problems....wtf?! That is just plain mean. Of course, the first part of this email says "you have been kissed," which seems nice and harmless enough...but then there is the threat that if you do not foward it to a whole bunch of other people that you will be cursed. I am not superstitious at all, so I will not be fowarding this on to anyone else... I am not mean enough to wish bad fortune on my friends. I supposed I could send this to my enemies, but then, if they are my enemies, why would I have their email addresses???? Ponder that, my friends. So, if you ever get an email like this from me someday in the future, it means one of two things...1) I have become insane, or 2) I am pissed at you. Now copy this and pass it on to 15 of your friends or else....hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is bulshit like all ya with your stupit shit of chainlatters its not true you BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger