Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Good times on a Tuesday night

American Idol was pretty disappointing last night. I think there were only about 4 performances that I liked: Anwar, Bo, Constantine and Nadia. They all did very well. I am glad to see that a few "rockers" are in it this time. I am so tired of all the boy-band wannabes out there who all sound alike. That is why I like Anwar, Bo and Constantine so much. Anwar just has such an amazingly good voice. And Nadia, well, she is in a league of her own. I like Carrie a lot, but she has not been picking songs that suit her lately. Scott also has a good voice, but he is just boring. Overall, the performances last night were mediocre at best, with the exception of the aforementioned four people. I think Mikalah and Nikko need to go.

I went to see The Incredibles last night with my friend, Veronica and her man, Eric at the dollar theatre (well 50 cent theatre on Tuesdays - hehe). It was so funny! I loved the little short film before the feature, called "Boundin'." It was all about this little sheep who liked to dance for his friends and was so proud of his wool coat...until the farmer shaved it all off. Then all of his friends laughed at him and the poor little guy didn't want to dance anymore. Then a jackalope comes along and makes him see that he is still the same ole sheep he was before he was sheared, and he teaches him to dance again. It was soooo cute. I loved it!







The Incredibles, pardon the pun, was an incredible movie. It was so funny and cute, and even though it was geared towards a young audience, it was entertaining enough for adults, too. I would highly recommend it, and will definitely buy it for my DVD collection. It was about this family of superheroes who are forced to live undercover. While Helen (formerly Elastigirl) has managed to settle down into domestic bliss, Bob (formerly Mr Incredible), is unhappy in his job and longs to go back to the days of his superhero glory. I am not going to go too into detail of this movie, in case anyone has not seen it. I hate it when people ruin the movie for me before I have even seen it. I would give it 9 out of 10 stars. Fun for everyone!



Next up for me is going to be The Ring Two. I can't wait til that comes out this Friday. Also, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is coming out in a few months. I am so looking foward to that one! Looks like this year is going to be a good one as far as movies go.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger