Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Some survey thingamabob

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Kimberly
Birthday:April 4th
Birthplace:California
Current Location:Bakersfield, CA
Eye Color:green
Hair Color:brown
Height:5'4
Right Handed or Left Handed:right handed
Your Heritage:who knows - lol
The Shoes You Wore Today:some funky half-boots from Wal Mart (but they be cumfy!)
Your Weakness:Men's cologne - mmmmmmm
Your Fears:heights, bees (and other flying-stingy things), big dogs, failure
Your Perfect Pizza:extra mushrooms, pepperoni, sausage, bell peppers, onions, olives, more mushrooms, canadian bacon, cheese, lots of sauce and thick crust
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:take a trip somewhere fun - maybe see the Grand Canyon or Yosemite
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:coolio
Thoughts First Waking Up:sh*t - do I really have to get out of bed??
Your Best Physical Feature:eyes
Your Bedtime:midnight on weekdays - whenever on weekends
Your Most Missed Memory:can't remember - guess I don't really miss it that much then - hehe
Pepsi or Coke:Coca Cola baby
MacDonalds or Burger King:neither - yick! (In-N-Out is better!)
Single or Group Dates:depends on the situation
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:neither - tea is gross!
Chocolate or Vanilla:chocolate with caramel
Cappuccino or Coffee:neither - how about a caramel frappuccino instead?
Do you Smoke:no way - nasty!
Do you Swear:h*ll yes muthaf*cker
Do you Sing:yeah, but very bad - very bad! I am no American Idol, that is for sure
Do you Shower Daily:heck yeah - I don't like to be funky smelling
Have you Been in Love:oh yeah <3 <3
Do you want to go to College:been there, done that
Do you want to get Married:yep
Do you belive in yourself:if I didn't, I would be in trouble
Do you get Motion Sickness:nope
Do you think you are Attractive:only average
Are you a Health Freak:nope
Do you get along with your Parents:yep - I have cool parents :)
Do you like Thunderstorms:oh yeah
Do you play an Instrument:I play with myself - does that count? (just kidding!!!!) - I play piano and guitar
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:nope
In the past month have you Smoked:never
In the past month have you been on Drugs:never ever
In the past month have you gone on a Date:yep
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yeah - unfortunately - I hate the mall
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:nope
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:never - I don't want to eat any raw fish - gross!
In the past month have you been on Stage:on stage??? who writes these questions?
In the past month have you been Dumped:no - not last time I checked - lol
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:never
Ever been Drunk:yeah - yuck
Ever been called a Tease:no - not that I can remember - lol
Ever been Beaten up:um yeah
Ever Shoplifted:never
How do you want to Die:what kind of messed up question is this???
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Whatever I feel like I wanna do, gosh!
What country would you most like to Visit:Italy
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:blue, green, brown... I like em all
Favourite Hair Color:I am partial to brown hair
Short or Long Hair:short!
Height:I generally like tall guys, but I am not THAT picky
Weight:I like some meat on their bones - gotta have something to grab onto - hehe
Best Clothing Style:casual
Number of Drugs I have taken:none!
Number of CDs I own:too many
Number of Piercings:one in each ear
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:hmmm...I will get back to you on this - lol

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger