Thursday, March 10, 2005

TGIT!!!

Thank goodness it is Thursday. 3-day weekend, here I come. I am so glad this work week is over. I would do cartwheels, but I have a skirt on, and I don't think I want to go exposing my behind to everyone (besides, with my klutziness, I would probably fall on my head). Walking around this building, I am noticing more and more people are retiring or leaving. I think I passed like 6 or 7 flyers just on the way to the bathroom announcing a different person's impending retirement, or saying that someone is leaving the department. I guess it is retirement season or something. You would think that with all these people retiring, there would be some additional parking places, but that is not the case. The parking lot is as full as ever, and we are hiring more people on (which we really need!) I just got an email saying that they are having overtime available on the 19th, which is a Saturday, but I am not gonna do that. Work .... on a Saturday? That is just wrong!

It is hard to believe that it is already March 10th. My dad will turn 63 on the 22nd, my parents' anniversary is on the 30th, and I will turn 33 on April 4th, which is less than a month away. I think birthdays, for me, ceased to be fun after I turned 29 - lol. All I usually get on my birthday are a few more gray hairs and a new number tacked onto my identity. I don't usually get a birthday cake. I doubt there is a cake big enough to handle all those candles anyway, and if there was, I would probably keel over from lack of oxygen trying to blow them all out. So maybe it is a good thing that I won't have a cake - lol.

Last nite's American Idol was ok. I am glad Anwar, Nadia, Bo and Carrie are still in it. That is probably the only reality-based tv show/competition that I like. South Park was hilarious last nite. Mr Garrison became Ms Garrison after he had a sex change operation (which of course, pissed off Mr Slave)...Kyle's dad had a "trans-species" operation to make him look like a dolphin, and Kyle wanted to be black so he could play basketball better. Funny stuff. I missed Mythbusters though, dangit. I wonder what the outcome of the yawning thing was. I guess I will find out on a rerun sometime.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger