Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Yawn....

Man I am tired. I even went to bed at a decent hour last nite and got my 8 hours of sleep for once. So why am I so tired?? I even laid my head on my desk today at lunch time and dozed off instead of actually eating lunch. Luckily, I remembered to take off my bracelet before I laid my head on my arm, so I didn't end up with a big imprint of it in my forehead (and yes, I have done that before). I am so ready to go home right now. My whole upper body feels like I have been beaten up (that's what fibromyalgia does to you). I just want to go home and take a nice, long bubble bath and relax. Tonite South Park is on, and so is Myth Busters. And American Idol is on, too, so at least I will have something to watch on tv. Tonite on Myth Busters, they are gonna test to see if yawning really is contagious (just thinking about it is making me yawn, so I think it is!) and see when bread falls on the floor, if it always lands on the buttered side. That should be interesting to see. I have never even thought about that before. Anyway, at least it is Wednesday today, which means I just have to get through tomorrow to get to my 3-day weekend. Gotta love it.


No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger