Thursday, June 16, 2005

Tidbits

In the last week, 3 pretty substantial earthquakes have hit California. I wonder if this is a sign telling me to leave - lol. At least I haven't felt any of them.

I am officially on vacation as of 5:30 pm today ... only 45 minutes left - woo hoo!

My Americana decorations are the talk of the building. Apparently, my art major does come in handy sometimes - lol. I am pretty crafty...always have been. It is slightly embarassing though, I admit, when people come by and gush about how creative I am. Yeah, I like the compliments, but I am modest and don't really like to own up to taking all the credit. But I do, and I probably blush when I do. I am such a dork.

I don't know what I am doing this weekend. I may go back to Yosemite, now that Tioga Road is partially open. It is supposed to rain up there this weekend though. We'll see. Even if I do stay home, there is supposed to be a cooling trend this weekend. So, we're supposed to be down in the 80's this weekend. I hope it's true! It will be great if it is.

Michael Jackson got off scott free of the charges against him. I wasn't surprised. The accuser's mother wasn't that credible. I mean, c'mon. She said that Jacko held her captive and threatened her. Does Michael Jackson look like someone who could physically hold anyone captive? You probably could blow on him and break his bones, or at the very least, tap his nose and it would fall off. He doesn't look like anyone who could threaten anyone. He is so frail and weak-looking. I figured, if OJ got off, Michael would, too. I saw an interview on tv with the DA of Santa Barbara County, Tom Sneddon, and I wasn't impressed. What a whiney bitch he is. If that is the DA, no wonder Jacko got off.

I heard that Jennifer Wilbanks, the "Runaway Bride" has made a deal for some tv project. I wonder if she'll use the money to pay back her town for the search efforts they made on her behalf. I doubt it. First she ran out on her fiance and told no one she was leaving. Then she makes up some wild story about her being abducted. Then she admits to lying about that. Then she gets sentenced to probation for lying to police. And now she is trying to capitalize on her 15 minutes of "infamy" by making some tv deal. The whole thing reeks. I have one word for it...disgusting.

And on that cheerful note, I am signing off.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger