Monday, July 25, 2005

Beach Weekend


(Sea anenome)

I managed to escape from Bakersfield for the weekend and head out to the coast where it is about 30-40 degrees cooler ;) We ended up going to Shell Beach on Saturday and to Montana de Oro State Park on Sunday. It was foggy on the coast, but it felt soooo good to cool off that I didn't even mind the fog.

We had some kick-ass pizza at Klondike's in Santa Maria. The Denali pizza is sooooooooo mmmmmmmm! It has mushrooms, pepperoni, sausage, bell peppers, onions, olives and a yummy tomato sauce. They have a garlic sauce too, but I haven't tried that yet.

I am posting more pics on my other blog Travels and Adventures and will go into more detail about my weekend.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger