Thursday, July 28, 2005

I am SO glad it is Thursday...

because I am off tomorrow - thank the lord for that! Today was just plain crazy at work. My supervisor is on vacation, so I am the first one the trainees go to for questions. Well, that is all fine and dandy. But when I am saddled with 4 appointments, it can be a TAD difficult to keep up with my clients and the needs of the trainees. Well today was one of those days where I felt like I needed a clone. My first appointment was at 8:15. My next one was at 8:45, and then I had a 9:30 appointment to see. The 8:15 and 9:30 appointments were given to me because a worker was out sick. Well the first appointment went A.O.K. I was finished by 9:15. Then I had to go see my 8:45 (yeah, I was late seeing her, but this could not be helped). Well, I didn't finish with that appointment til about 10:30. It wasn't that the application was that difficult, it was just that the client talked forever. She was nice as could be, but long winded - lol. So, I didn't get to my 9:30 appointment til almost 11:00. I felt like I was SO far behind. LUCKILY, my 2:00 appointment called me to reschedule. I needed that time to finish up all the stuff from the morning, so thank goodness she rescheduled! I was so happy to get that call - lol. While I was finishing up my cases, the trainees kept coming to me with questions, and the other mentor was asking me about some kinds of applications, so I was running to and fro all day long. It was only around 4:40 that I finally had time to sit and relax for a few minutes. It is just like the old days when I had 5 appointments a day....ahhh....memories. Do I miss those days? Sometimes. I will just be glad when my supervisor comes back on Monday! I have a headache. Tylenol time!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger