Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Another day, another 5 cents

It's Tuesday, but soon to be Wednesday, and that is a good thing. One day closer to the weekend. Since this Friday is our flex day, I get a nice 3-day weekend. That is a reason to smile :) But that may be the only reason to smile. Payday is not until next week, it is still hotter than hell outside (it's still 90 degrees outside at 9 pm and supposed to be 101 tomorrow), my arthritis is acting up big time tonite, and I am dog tired. I am probably just gonna take a shower and lie down til I fall asleep. I think this hot weather is making me tired all of the time. And grumpy! I ordered myself a telescope which I can't wait to get. I so wanna go stargazing! I even printed up a sky map (you can print one up yourself at http://skymaps.com) to aid in my star quest. I used to know where all the constellations were when I was a kid. I would spend countless hours just looking up at the night sky and reading astronomy books. My dad had a college astronomy book that he used when he was in school and I think I read that thing cover to cover when I was a kid. The scope is not supposed to arrive til Thursday though. It will at least arrive in time for the weekend. I am so excited that I feel like a little kid again - lol. I make it sound like I won the lottery or something. I know, it is just a telescope, but I have wanted one since I was a kid. I can't wait to check it out :)

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger