Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Dentists....suck!



I had to go to the dentist today for a cleaning. How fun! hahaha. I hate the dentist....let me rephrase that...I hate going to the dentist. The lady that cleaned my teeth today was new. Or, she was new to me. She had never cleaned my teeth before, so she didn't really know that I was a "bleeder." My gums always bleed, even when I brush my teeth sometimes. They have been like that since I was a little kid. In fact, once, the dentist told me I had gingivitis because my gums bled, when, in fact, I didn't have it. Yeah, I am difficult :P

Anyway, she told me that it was gonna be just a simple cleaning since I didn't have to have x-rays or anything. This was good news. Now, I don't know for sure, but I am almost positive that this woman likes to inflict pain. As she was mercilessly poking and prodding into my gums with that metal hook thing, she was humming along to the radio. I guess pain makes her smile. I am glad someone enjoys pain, because I sure don't. I officially hate her. Yes I do. I hate the teeth cleaning woman. I was cussing at her in my mind as she was stabbing my gums. Anyway, it hurt like hell, and I took an Advil to help the pain go away. I hate going to the dentist....I hate it so very, very much.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger