Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Thanks Netter!!!

My blogging friend Netter sent me a George Carlin book in the mail called, Napalm & Silly Putty. How nice of her!!!!! She also sent me a Chinese Jump Rope along with it...a little inside humor - hehe...I had once said that I used to rock at Chinese Jump Rope...I really did! I was really good at it...WAS...hehe. Anyway, in honor of Netter, I am posting some quotes out of the book here...

"Road rage, air rage. Why should I be forced to divide my rage into separate categories? To me, it's just one big, all-around, everyday rage. I don't have time for fine distinctions. I'm busy screaming at people."

"So far, this is the oldest I've been."

Why do they keep trotting out this Billy Graham character? He has nothing to say, and basically no one gives a fuck."

"Now, a couple of things to remember when you're out in traffic. First of all, never get behind anybody weird. Y'ever get stuck behind a guy whose turn signal has been on for about eighty miles? And you're thinkin' to yourself, 'Well maybe he's just a really cautious man. I'm not gonna pass him now, he may turn at any moment.' And later you discover he was driving around the world - to the left."

"You know my favorite play in baseball? The bean ball. It's great isn't it? It's dramatic. Especially if the guy is really hurt. Sometimes the ball hits the helmet, and you feel kind of disappointed. Even though it makes a good loud noise."


Thanks Netter. You made my day! You rock!

2 comments:

Netter said...

You are welocme! I just saw the chinese jumprope and new I had to send it to you. lol, I'm silly that way. Now you just have to find some kids to teach how to play. Glad you are enjoying the book.

Netter said...

oops...I knew.....I just hate typos that make me look like an idiot...lol.

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger