Sunday, September 04, 2005

A few things I have learned

I learned that those cd holders you can put over the mirrors on the inside of your windshield are worthless. They deteriorate in the sun and when you touch them, they fall apart and leave little pieces of black crap all over your hands and car. Pieces of junk!! Don't waste your money on them...unless you live in Alaska or somewhere where the sun doesn't come up very much - hehe.

I learned that after about 8000 junk mails, Yahoo deletes some of them, making it nearly impossible to reach my 50000 junk email goal. I was up to around 8000 and now it is back down to 6039.

I also learned that I have WAY too much time on my hands - lol.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger