Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Lazy Butt Weekend

I had a wonderful, lazy weekend. I am not ashamed to say that, aside from going to the grocery store on Saturday, and to Rite Aid on Sunday, I didn't even leave the house. I worked on Friday, and after work I went and got my chest x-rays (which was embarrassing - they made me take off my shirt and bra and sit in this cotton gown thing in the waiting room for like 20 minutes - ugh), and then after that, I went and got my hair trimmed. Everything was fine there, until the barber told me that he saw my gray hairs, which made my Rite Aid trip on Sunday necessary (had to get some hair color!) - lol. So, on Sunday, I colored my hair.

Yesterday, they had a CSI marathon on Spike TV all day long. I was in heaven!!!! Then, on Comedy Central in the evening, they had a Reno 911 marathon on .... more heaven!!! It was a great weekend. I needed a nice break like this after all the traveling and stuff I have been doing on the past weekends. I just felt like I needed to catch up on some much needed rest and relaxation. Of course, I have another 3-day weekend this weekend. That is a good reason to smile :)

I have discovered Paint Shop Pro and Animation Shop, so I was messing around with those all weekend, too. I guess those are my new obsessions - lol. I've been making icons and blinkies and all sorts of stuff. I also ordered a tripod for my digital camera. I recently actually read thru my digital camera owner's manual and found out that I can take black and white pics and also read on how to use the manual settings on my camera to take pics at night (thus the need for a tripod). I guess it was about tie I read that manual. I have only had the camera for, what, 6 months now? hehe.

Well, I gotta get back to work now. At least it is Tuesday today and not Monday :) While I would rather be back at home in my jammies, at least this is a short work week. More reason to smile :)

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger