Wednesday, November 30, 2005

2 more lists - hehe

List all the things you have made or built by hand:

1. My coffee table (yes, I really did - and no, it wasn't from a kit I got at Wal Mart - hehe)
2. Some shelves I have on the walls.
3. Most of my framed art I have hanging on the walls.
4. Christmas ornaments
5. Greeting cards
6. A book of poems and quotes
7. A bench I built from scratch (not from a kit)
8. Drink coasters
9. Wreaths
10. The headboard on my bed
11. The canopy over my bed
12. My hope chest (made it in woodshop in high school)
13. All kinds of artsy-craftsy stuff - too much to list!


List what always makes you laugh:

1. Stupid people
2. South Park
3. other people's funny childhood stories
4. myself when I do something stupid
5. the Arab commercials on an episode of Mind of Mencia - sorry, but those were freakin' funny!!!!
6. Jim Carrey as Fire Marshall Bill from In Living Color
7. Britney Spears's singing
8. Kevin Federline's corn rows
9. hearing that Kate Moss wants to act
10. hearing that Paris Hilton got scratched up by her kinkajou - hehe
11. watching that old video of Fabio getting hit in the face by a bird
12. looking through my old photo albums
13. Kenny Blankenship's Most Painful Eliminations of The Day on MXC
14. Dave Chappelle, bitches
15. Adam Sandler's "The Longest Pee"
16. Reno 911
17. watching a really cheesy horror film
18. 80's hairstyles
19. 80's hair band videos
20. Will Farrell
21. the movie Clerks
22. almost everything!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger