Monday, November 28, 2005

All's well that ends with turkey

Well, my Turkey Day was pleasantly stuffing. I got all filled up with turkey, potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce and Boston Cream Cake. It was a delight for all of the senses. But, my gosh, was my tummy stuffed! Thank goodness all the leftovers stayed at my folks' house, or else my tummy would have been in pain all weekend.

Went to the movies on Saturday and saw The Wedding Crashers at the Dollar Theatre. That movie was hilarious! I love the Dollar Theatre. Love it! Nowhere else in town can you go see a movie for $1.50 ($1 before 6 pm and on Tuesdays, it is only 50 cents). Yeah, so the seats aren't as cumfy as the regular theatre, but who cares? For $1, you can't really complain too much.

Yes, I changed my template again. Isn't it cute? I love Christmas. I love it! I get to be all artsy and craftsy and buy people cute gifts. It is a great time of year. Well, great except for the cold weather. I actually had to turn on my heater last night and plug in my electric blanket. BRRRRR! It is starting to look and feel like Christmas.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Love the holiday template!

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger