Friday, November 11, 2005

Finally a Friday

Oh good lord. Yesterday, I left work early because of a migraine headache. I am not normally the kind of person that caves in from pain, but I am sorry, Mr Migraine beat the crap out of me yesterday. I went home, took some painkillers, and went to bed and slept til like 7:30. Then I went back to bed around 10 and slept some more. And this morning, I had the beginnings of another headache, so I took some Advil, which will hopefully keep that sucker away. Grrrrr. I hate migraines. But they seem to love me - lol.

So, this morning I was driving to work (uh oh....here comes the road rage story and some more cussing, you say ... haha), and was fully expecting someone to piss me off, but guess what? No one pissed me off this morning! It's a miracle!!!! Maybe someone up there was feeling bad about giving me a migraine yesterday and decided to make my morning drive pleasantly pissed-off free. There is always the drive home, though ;) I am such a pessimist!

The rain finally came last night, after days of mis-forecasting. I heard it when I was getting ready for bed. So, of course, this morning there was a little bit of fog, just as I had predicted - hehe. Being that there was fog, made me all the more sure that some driver was gonna piss me off. Guess I mis-predicted that one.

In keeping with the whole driving theme, here is my new list...

List what kinds of people should never drive cars:

1.Crazy people. (guess that rules out everyone! hehe)

2. People with Alzheimer's, dementia, narcolepsy, epilepsy or other diseases that cause a person to black out or forget things.

3. People with explosive tempers.

4. People who have been drinking or doing drugs....including prescription drugs that can cause dizziness and/or drowsiness.

5. People who are too sleepy to drive.

6. People without a driver's license......duh.

7. People who are easily distracted (guess that rules out everyone, too - hehe)

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger