Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Oh, go list yourself.

I got this book called "List Yourself." It's basically a book with a whole bunch of subjects to make lists of. It is supposed to give you a new way to discover yourself....I just like it cuz it gives me something to do - lol. Anyway, it was only $4 (I got it at Half.com), so it wasn't a big purchase. So, here is my first entry...


List the situations that always make you cry:

1. Watching a sad scene in a movie, where a character that you have grown to like dies or something sad happens to them.

2. When I am visiting someone I care about who I haven't seen in a long time, and have to leave and I know I won't see him/her again for a long time.

3. When someone I care about is in trouble, sick, dying, or hurt and I can't do anything to make them better.

4. When I feel like I have disappointed someone who means something to me.

5. When I feel extremely lonely, helpless, scared and feel like I have no one to turn to.

6. When I have lost someone I care about.

7. Breakups.

8. When I am in a lot of pain and feel like I just can't take it anymore.

9. PMS - during PMS I am bound to cry at the drop of a hat - lol

1 comment:

Netter said...

Oh ...this a neat idea for blog entries. I like it.

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger