Thursday, December 29, 2005

Groovy

Well, I tell you, sometimes I just ain't the brightest crayon in the box. I wrote a blog earlier and somehow I managed to erase the whole thing. I got so ticked off that I wasn't even gonna write a post today (that'll teach me!), but I am going to anyway.

Today has been busier than usual, being that we have a 4-day weekend coming up and everyone is scrambling to finish their cases on time. I got stuck with 2 cases to work, myself and I had to do my supervisor's intake reports (a task which I loathe, because I don't know what the hell I am doing!), and then I wrote up some guidelines on writing case comments for the trainees. Yep...I have been busy. But now it is an hour til I get off from work, so I finally have some free time. (of course, as soon as I said that someone came around the corner to ask me a question - lol).

Anyway, I have to go to the grocery store today, which is something I hate even more than doing intake reports. The grocery store is always crowded and the lines are always long. I hate going there. I really do. At least if I go to Foods Co, I can get some of their Chinese food their. They have great orange chicken - mmmmm. I didn't even eat lunch...well, I had an orange. Didn't have much of a breakfast either. What is with me today???


Well, I am officially hooked on Uproar.com's Family Feud...again. I used to play it all the time a while back, but now I am back! Oh, and that Sudoku Quest game on MSN.com, too. Damn them and their addicting games!

I really didn't have any road rage today...just a minor case of parking lot rage. This morning as I was turning down the aisle in the parking lot of my job, this woman in a car, driving on the wrong side of the aisle, almost hit me. And then she just stared at me as if I were from another planet. This is the USA, buster, and we drive on the right side of the road here! Some people have no brains!

After my little parking lot rage was sated, I continued listening to the radio interview they were doing on Bruce Campbell. Yes, Ash was on the radio. I love Bruce Campbell. He is better than Jake Gyllenhaal and Matt Leinart combined! He is .... groovy. I was 5 minutes late getting to my desk because I wanted to hear the whole interview. (This is my boomstick!!!) He apparently has a novel out called, Make Love! The Bruce Campbell Way. I want that book, and I want it NOW!

Well, I don't have time for a list today. Maybe I will do 2 tomorrow. Or maybe I will just skip today altogether. I gotta run. Someone is asking me another question.

My work is never done.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger