Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Blah, blah, blah

Ever had one of those days when you just don't feeling like doing crap? Well, today is one of those days...so was yesterday, thus the absence of a blog entry. I did change my profile template though. I guess I actually did SOMETHING yesterday.

I am just tired...and achey. I hate it when I feel like this. I was pretty grumpy yesterday and am kind of grumpy today, too. I felt like crap yesterday, and today I don't feel much better. To make it worse, I have to go to the rheumatologist today, which means I will surely have to get a blood test. GRRRR. I hate needles.

On the positive side of it, it means I get to leave work at 2:30 today and not have to come back til tomorrow. As Napoleon Dynamite would say, "Sweet!"

I did do some productive things today. I actually worked some. Real work. I know. I am as shocked as you are.

I also changed my template. It looks pretty freakin' awesome if you ask me. I love to play around with Paint Shop Pro. It is my new obsession. I think I will have to toy around with the template a little more until I get it just right. I am such a freakin' perfectionist.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger