Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It's a very, very mad world.

I feel mucho better today than I did yesterday. I was just BLAH yesterday (with a capital "B"). My voice is still a tad hoarse, but overall, much better. Thank gosh. I didn't wanna have to go through the week feeling like that. Plus, I have a baby birthday party to go to this Saturday. Alicia's little girl, Alana, is turning 1 on June 6th. She is so cute. And so talkative...just like Alicia - lol.

Speaking of babies, I read that Mira Sorvino had another baby...a boy, which she named.....sit down.....JOHNNY. What the hell? Johnny??? What kind of name is that? Don't they know little Johnny will get teased and teased for having such a silly name? In a world of Apple's, Shiloh's, Suri's, Wolfgang's, and Moxie Crimefighter's, the name Johnny seems so .... gasp....NORMAL. Actually, I give big time kudos to Mira for naming her baby something that won't scar him for life. One can only hope that other stars will follow suit and go back to giving their kids nice, normal names. Well, one can wish, can't they?

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger