Thursday, June 01, 2006

I still wanna be a Ghost Hunter

Last night, the season finale of Ghost Hunters was on, and I was stoked because they were visiting the infamous Stanley Hotel, the setting of Stephen King's The Shining. Story is, Stephen King and his wife had stayed in the hotel and had had some paranormal encounters of their own there, inspiring Stephen King to write The Shining. The show was great. It was 90 minutes of paranormal bliss for me. It showed one of the TAPS dudes sleeping in his room and the closet door came open and something caused a glass on the nightstand next to him to inexplicably break. The video also showed the closet door closing and latching by itself. The guy, Jason, went over to the closet to inspect it, and there was nothing there. Nothing to explain how the glass broke or what made the closet door open and close by itself. Weirdness!!!

Also during the visit, the guys were sitting at a table in a room and all of a sudden, the table and one of the chairs just moved all by themselves. This scared one of the cameramen, who, up to that point, has been very skeptical of any paranormal stuff. The look on his face was priceless - lol. I so wanna go stay at the Stanley Hotel now!!! I want to see some closet doors open and some tables move! I know. I am nuts.

That show is just too cool. I wanna be a Ghost Hunter!

1 comment:

Netter said...

I'll meet you there. They say its pretty in the fall.

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger