Monday, July 03, 2006

Mondays usually suck, but...

It's Monday, and ordinarily, I would be saying, "this sucks," or "Mondays bite," or "oh woe is me." But not today. Why, might you ask? Why is this Monday-hating-sleepy person unable to say that today sucks? Well, I will tell you why. It is just a mere 4 days til I go on vacation for 2 weeks. Yesssirrreee, buddy. 2 weeks of no work! Yesssssssssss.

I am going to New Mexico for my vacation, and the best part is I don't have to drive!! I am gonna be able to sit my ass in the car and actually enjoy the scenery and be able to nap when I want and to read a book or listen to my cd player or just daydream. I am gonna take pictures...tons of pictures. I have 3 camera batteries all charged up and ready to go and 2 empty memory cards (1 512KB and a 1GB card) so I will be able to take tons and tons of pictures. I al so looking forward to getting out of this hot, ass city and head out to the mountains. I wanna go already!

We are leaving for New Mexico on Saturday so, as of Friday, there won't be any blogging from me for a long while. So don't worry. I am not disappearing from the face of the earth....just from Bakersfield (hehe). If I can figure out the whole mobile blogging thing, then maybe I might be able to post pictures from my cell phone on here. I gotta figure out how that works first though - lol.

I am so excited cuz I am gonna get to see Carlsbad Caverns. I have ALWAYS wanted to go there, ever since I was a little kid of about 5 or 6 and saw pictures of the caverns. It is the second place on my list of places I wanna see in my lifetime...first being Yellowstone National Park. I am so stoked about going. I can't wait.

With all this excitement, you'd think I would have already taken off. But no. I have to wait a few more days for that. But it's all good. I am off tomorrow for the 4th of July, and off on Friday, so this week will only be a 3 day work week for me. Yippeeeeeee. Vacation, here I come.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger