Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I still wanna be a Ghost Hunter

A new season of Ghost Hunters started tonight on the Sci-Fi Channel, and I was so stoked to see it, especially after last season's adventure at the Stanley Hotel. Well, this time the guys at TAPS went to Tombstone, AZ to investigate the Birdcage Saloon, and it did not disappoint. All kinds of crazy shtuff happened there....everything from noises to shadows coming out of nowhere to full-bodied apparitions. I SO wanna a Ghost Hunter. And now I wanna go visit Tombstone, AZ! lol. I know I am crazy. You don't need to say it. It has all been said many times before.

I remember when I was a kid and me, my brother and Cyndi all thought the old gas station down on River Drive (there is a Mc Donald's there now) was haunted. We used to go there all the time in hopes of seeing something. We usually ended up scaring each other by saying stuff like "I saw red eyes!!!" Granted, it was probably just a mouse or a cat or some animal. Heck, it could have even been a person. We lived near the river and a lot of homeless people hung out down there. It was just fun to get scared back then. I still think it is fun to get scared. Just as long as no one gets hurt - lol.

Tonight's South Park was hilarious. I have been getting sick and tired of hearing how this whole 9-11 thing was some mass government conspiracy. People get mad at the USA. It is no secret. Some crazy terrorists got on some planes and hijacked them and crashed them into buildings to show us how mad they are at us. It wasn't a conspiracy. People are just plain nuts! I have been saying this for years and years. People are crazy! Just read the headlines. I read the other day that some woman used her baby to hit her boyfriend or husband or whoever. Yes. Used her little baby as a weapon. How demented is that? And that crazy dude who was text messaging sexual messages to underage boys.....I have just one word for that....ewwwwwwwwww! And then I read that some woman killed her son, went to prison, was let out of prison cuz she had terminal cancer, then got mad at her husband and killed him, too. Now she is back in jail awaiting another trial, and she told everyone that if she is let out again, she will kill her other son. CRAZY! I am telling you....crazy. Just like they said tonight in South Park.....1/4 of the people in the world are retarded (not Down's Syndrome retarded, but Carlos Mencia "dee dee dee" retarded - there is a difference).

Anyhow, I am off to bed. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow morning. I finally caved in and made an appointment to see what is wrong with my damned knee. I guess I will find out soon. I just hope it can be fixed without too much pain - lol.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger