Thursday, October 12, 2006

Show the hot dog some respect, man

Well, I went to the doctor today about my lousy knee, and after a few x-rays it was decided that I would go to physical therapy. So I go for my 1st visit tomorrow afternoon. Whoop dee doo. Yeah. I am thrilled. Can't you tell? The x-rays showed that there is some bone loss in my knee. So I guess it is hurting for a reason. Oh, and get this. While I was there, they gave me a tetanus shot. I wasn't there to get a shot, but that is what I got. I went in for knee pain and I left with arm pain. Some trade off. My friggin arm is still sore where they gave me the shot. Painless my ass.

I hope they don't hurt me too much tomorrow. I am such a wuss.

On a completely unrelated note, I heard the stupidest thing ever said the other day on tv. I think it was on MTV, so the fact that it was stupid is not a big surprise. Well this dude was talking about competitive eating. He was going into a hot dog eating contest. And during the interview, he said this...(and I am paraphrasing cuz I don't remember the actual words, probably cuz I was too dumbfounded to think after I heard this)...

"You can die from eating too much. But I am a professional. And I think being a professional is all about not dying."

Yeah. That was a real gem of wisdom there, buddy. If being a professional is all about not dying, then I am a professional driver, a professional breather, and a professional bather. I am a professional "live-er". It's all about not dying after all. And since I am still alive.....well, you get my point.

I am also a professional smart-ass in case you were wondering.

By the way, this genius also said that he "respected the hot dog."

He's a real Einstein, that guy.

Maybe that's why he was on MTV and not CNN.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger