Saturday, October 21, 2006

Payoffs and therapy and ebay scams, oh my!

Well, my car is finally paid off. I went down to the bank today and made my last payment, then went to the DMV to get the new registration and to request the pink slip, which will be mailed to me in a few weeks. It's a nice feeling to have that car paid off. And even better is the fact that my parents made the final payment for me....and even gassed up my car for me. I tell you, I have the awesomest parents in the world. (and I know awesomest is not a word, but it is in my blog - hehe).

Physical therapy went ok today, but to be honest, it hasn't made a real change yet. I keep holding on to that "yet" though. It has only been a week. The therapist taped up my knee today to provide some stability to it, and I tell you, that made a HUGE difference. I was actually able to sit down without too much pain. But once the wrap was taken off, it was back to square one. Ugh. Oh well. The pain-free few hours I had made me a happier camper than I have been in the last few weeks.

I found out yesterday that I have a touch of the ole strep throat. Seems that nose culture thing they did to me at the dr's office came back positive for strep. My throat has been sore and my voice has been rather hoarse lately, but I had no idea it was strep. So now I am on antibiotics to get rid of the crap. I tell you, when it rains, it pours!

I also found out the other day that some people I know were the victims of an ebay scam that took them for over $100. Anyone who uses ebay should be aware of these scam artists who send out these "second chance offers" on items they bid on but lost. Be SURE that the email came from ebay. You can do that by looking in your "My Messages" in your ebay account. If the message really came from ebay, it will be in there. If not, beware. And NEVER send money thru Western Union. Chances are, it is a scam. These people go to great lengths to make themselves sound all official. And I know I am going on and on about it, but it pisses me off that they scammed these people. People that I know. Grrrrrr.

Why do people have to suck so much???

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger