Wednesday, December 20, 2006

10 Things That Sound Dirty At Christmas...and Probably Are

My own personal version of this list - hehe

10. Can I shake your package?
9. Those balls are too big for your tree.
8. Wow! Is that package for me?
7. It gets sticky when you lick it.
6. Come sit on Santa's lap and tell me what you want.
5. Your tree looks limp. Let me give it a little something.
4. It looks so nice that I wanna unwrap it really slow.
3. I am so stuffed that I can't even unzip my pants.
2. It looks like there is a lot of stuff in Santa's sack.
1. I can't wait to play with my toys!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger