Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I am sooooooo pissed!!!!!!

I feel like computers are just against me these days. First, there was the mess with the computers at work on Monday. Then, today, then the program we use to complete our cases crashes on my computer today - not everyone's, just mine and a few other unlucky people's computers. After restarting twice, the thing finally came back up. But that was just the beginning. About 2:30 pm today, EVERYONE's SAWS system went offline. And it was offline til 5:30 when we went home today. I am not even sure if it will be back up and running tomorrow morning when I go to work. UGH! I just know my clients will be calling me wondering when their cases will be done - good lord. Sometimes computers are more trouble than they are worth.

Oh, but my computer problems didn't end at work. Nooooooo. They followed me home, too. My computer is being a butthead. I can't get my E drive to work. GRRRRRRRRRR. That is where I have all my photos and scrapbooking stuff stored. I will be beyond pissed if I can't get it back up and running. I am so ready to just take the damned thing and throw it out the window. But I won't. I am sure that won't get it up and running. I am soooooooooooo ...... infuriated! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I have been messing with this damned computer for hours now...restarting and shutting down and this and that, trying, in vain, to make it work.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Kiss my ass, E drive.....kiss my ass!

1 comment:

Netter said...

Good luck! Computers are such a pain in the butt sometimes.

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger