Sunday, January 07, 2007

you, sir, are a LOSER

Alicia IM'd me last night saying that she was the biggest loser in the world. Well, I beg to differ, my friend. I believe that I, Kimberly L Perkins, am, in fact, the biggest loser, not only in this world, but in any other world that may or may not exist in the universe. And just to prove this, here is a small list of things I have done to prove that.

1) I have burned Jell-O.

2) I stay home almost every Friday night. Saturdays too.

3) I have walked into a wall.

4) I have tripped over my own feet.

5) I have fallen down my stairs.

6) I stayed at home all day yesterday...in my pj's.

7) I actually LIKE going to work (well, most of the time)

8) I stayed in bed today til 11 am.

9) I have been "forgotten" on several occasions (for example - and Alicia will remember this one - I was waiting at the service desk at Marshalls for Alicia to pick me up to take the deposit to the bank, and she drove out the parking lot and onto Ming Ave ... without me! It took her several minutes to realize that I wasn't in the car with her - LOL!!) - My brother also left me in the parking lot in Las Vegas, thinking I was in the car - seems I am invisible!

10) I am actually arguing that I am the biggest loser in the world.

#10 alone should prove my point.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger